Want to drive more organic traffic to your website, and want to take your business to the next level. Then choose SEO with content marketing grade. This keeps your website updated and helps to interact with users. Want to learn more about digital marketing, attend the best digital marketing classes present in Chennai. Before entering into the topic let we discussed some facts of WH questions about SEO and Content Marketing that raised in our mind:
What is SEO & Content Strategy?
SEO is the process to determine the quality and quantity of website standards and to increase the traffic by engaging the users to our webpage. To sustain the users of our website a quality and unique content is more important. Choose the
Why Content is More Important in SEO?
Creating powerful content boosts up to drive more organic traffic to your blogs. Content creation is the backbone of the SEO process. Content marketing is the most believable source in SEO to navigate a focused customer to your websites.
Who all Required Creative Content?
Creative Content is helpful for all areas and the most wanted source. Choosing innovative and creative content always shows great results and responses to the traffic source by attracting users’ views. Creative Content mostly required for SEO ranking and placed at the top for people searches.
Where can we use Quality Content?
Using quality content is the mandatory reason to drive traffic, without stuffing keywords or filling unwanted terms to the content won’t make sense also it won’t get converted. Content quality and uniqueness always show the right path for SEO ranking pushups.
How Creative Content Converts into Leads?
Analyzing your targeting audience and knowing their needs will always complete nearly 70% of the process to reach your customer. Partition your audience with age and gender-wise and serve content with real-time examples and can also showcase some testimonials of user feedback. By this methodology, content helps to convert your leads.
These are all the questions raised in our minds. To run an online business successfully, SEO and its Content Marketing is the Heart and Brain for promotional purposes.
Once Google introduced an algorithm for content (Panda) in 2011, on that stage onwards the quality level of content goes on increasing stage.
Here we have discussed the importance of content strategy and why should we need this; Let us enter into the blog;
- Know Audience Pulse and Choose Appropriate Keywords
- Create Content for Audience Not for Bot
- Go With Types of Content Presentation
Know Audience Pulse and Choose Appropriate Keywords
The starting point of SEO is keyword researching, find the appropriate keywords for your business by analyzing with major tools, and do some manual research. By refining keyword phrases we can start the work for the audience with creative content.
Analyzing is the major role before entering into the process. We should find the source of what they need and what we should provide; by finding these terms we can set a goal and plan for content creation.
Know your audience, which ranges from aged people searching for your business and find the medium how to reach them and share the content through those mediums. When your content gets engaged with customers over google automatically promotes your website into the top. Though finding your business requesters is the top core job to engage your website.
Create Content for Audience Not for Bot
Content creation for the audience and not for Search Engine – this is the slogan for every content writer and SEO expert. Google keeps on releasing new algorithms regularly to improvise their services. For that many websites and keyword rankings can drop; to avoid these fluctuations we also need to keep on update with google trends.
Content creation and updating is the base method to reach our audience. This needs to create content with real-time samples and that should be helpful for our readers. On stuffing keywords and using copy content won’t make your webpage special. It turns to a black hat and suddenly drops out and rolls out your web page ranking while googling updates.
So think wise and consider your audience, check with analytics updates, and write much unique content and keep on updating with your webpages.
Go With Types of Content Presentation
Content presentation is mandatory, serving content to the audience, in the same way, will be boring. We also like some changes so presenting content in various ways helps to stay in the audience longer in your blogs. Types of content presentations are;
- Infographics – Convey your points into the image, describe your content in bullet points, and add more color to the image of your infographic. It attracts the audience to stay longer in the blog. Statistics say views and sessions got increased and people got engaged in Infographics blogs than a normal content blog.
- Video Blogs – In recent times people used to search their required content on youtube and more video channels. In the past 3 years, the video viewers list shows drastic improvement. If we run a poll for a 1500 words article or 2 min video with the same content message; the audience will choose video content. Reading a blog for 1 hour and at the same time the knowledge is getting by 2min, then our choice will go to an animated path. Think wise and go with innovative thoughts
- Statistics Blogs – Sharing ideas in statistics data will always give believable hope for readers, and we can share them easily with what we want to convey. The understanding part will be easily done in statistics blogs.
- Image Blogs – By adding images that will boost up your views and increase the interaction with the audience, it won’t make boredom while reading. Also, there is an advantage we can alt tags of our preferred keywords, which helps in ranking factor too.
- Gif Animation Blogs – It is the advanced version of images and video, it also easily attracts viewers and it goes in the comic genre.
I hope that you have found this blog helpful and share your thoughts with us. SEO is an ocean in that Content marketing is the Fishes of that ocean, it helps to share your thoughts and transfer your ideas to this digital world. Knowing about this concept is simple and useful. Also, digital marketing is the present and future hope for this digital world. Get in touch with more online classes and the best digital marketing training courses in Chennai.